Discover just how varied and wonderful Spain can be.
Within the borders of one country, uncover three distinct destinations. Barcelona, Madrid, and Seville display intriguing distinctions, from Andalusian architecture to Catalan castells. Explore Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter and Modernist landmarks, wander past Madrid’s imperial palaces, and cap off your trip in Seville, where Moorish architecture shines.
What to Expect
Your tour package includes
On this guided tour, you’ll walk for about 1 hour daily across moderately uneven terrain, including paved roads and dirt paths, with some hills.
Board your overnight flight to Barcelona today.
Make yourself at home in the capital of Catalonia before meeting your Tour Director and fellow travelers at a welcome dinner.
Discover why the Catalan capital is touted for its unparalleled architectural landmarks, many of which are UNESCO World Heritage sites.
• Step inside La Sagrada Família, Gaudí’s famous masterwork-in-progress
• Drive along Passeig de Gràcia, past Gaudí’s “House of Bones”
• Stop at Montjuïc, where the 1992 Olympic Games took place, and take in the panoramic views at Mirador de l’Alcalde park
• Pass Plaça d’Espanya, one of the city’s most important squares, and stroll past the soaring Columbus Monument, dedicated to the legendary explorer Enjoy a free afternoon in Barcelona or add an excursion.
Get acquainted with Spain’s cosmopolitan capital city with the help of a local guide.
• View the Royal Palace, Spain’s largest royal residence
• Pass by the Temple of Debod, a reassembled temple from ancient Egypt
• View the city’s many squares, including Plaza de España, Plaza Mayor, and the bustling Puerta del Sol
• Explore the Prado, a world-class art museum that began as the private collection of the Spanish monarchy and is home to the works of Goya, Velásquez, and more Enjoy a free evening in Madrid or add an excursion.
Fill up the form below to tell us what you're looking for
Register now! We will send you best offers for your trip.